I don't know about you, but I love Pinterest. Sometimes because I need inspiration for supper, sometimes because I'm looking for ideas to decorate my mantle, sometimes I just need a laugh. Do you ever look at Pinterest pictures and go, "Do people really do that?!"
Here are a few from today, along with my thoughts about them. No offense if you actually do this. :)
1. Claustrophobia, anyone? Not to mention the nightmare of changing the sheets.
2. Spiders!! There's no way I'm leaving my doors open, even if it looks lovely.
3. Are we the only ones who can't get through a summer with a pool still intact? Thanks to the cats, there are usually holes in the rings by July.
4. They obviously have no children. Period.
5. Chiggers! You may not get that if you don't live in the South. Sitting in the middle of a field in South Carolina would be lovely...until the next day, when the scratching begins.
There you go, 5 reasons why Pinterest is great eye candy and may or may not be realistic. :)
Have a great weekend!
| ||Posted 9/27/2012 3:42 PM - 593 Views - 16 eProps - 9 comments|
Give eProps or Post a Comment